Sunday, May 08, 2005

So it begins...

Allow me to break the proverbial wine bottle over my new blog with a introductory overview of what you can expect to find here. My interests vary widely, from politics and history to sports and literature, and my blog will reflect this variety. Don't be surprised to see a movie review posted alongside a foreign policy analysis, or a lengthy vignette extolling the virtues (and oh, there are many) of the Reds next to an essay on popular culture.

Politically, I am conservative. I realize this label is not as descriptive as it once was, as conservatism is now partitioned into neo-, paleo-, Christo-, and whatever other prefix strikes your fancy. I'll let others assign me a prefix.

I look forward to recording my thoughts here in the months and years ahead. And let me pre-emptively thank anyone who might take the time to read my humble musings, as I sketch the world according to me. I'll try to make that sketch as interesting, entertaining, and informative as possible.

1 Comments:

Blogger M&Co. said...

I'll look forward to reading your new blog.

10:21 PM, May 08, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home